Bouldering is a fantastic way for children to exercise along with having a great time and making new friends.
Here at the Depot we run great clubs for our younger climbers. All abilities are catered for and we provide all the necessary equipment. From absolute beginners through to those wanting to compete at the highest standard we have the expert tuition on hand.
Times and dates
Monday 6-7 (Single Deckers 7-11 year olds)
Monday 7-8 (Double Deckers 12-16 year olds)
Tuesday 6-7 (All ages and abilities)
Wednesday 6-7 (Single Deckers 7-11 year olds)
Wednesday 7-8 (Double Deckers 12-16 year olds)
Thursday 6-7 (All ages and abilities)
Friday 6-7 (Single Deckers 7-11 year olds)
Friday 7-8 (Double Deckers 12-16 year olds)
Saturday 6-7 (All ages and abilities)
Mon-Saturday £6.50 per session (inc equipment) £5.50 (without equipment)
*All participants must have completed an induction at the Depot prior to joining the clubs. Please ring The Depot to book or for more information .
Around the Depot
- Get Into BoulderingWhat is bouldering anyway? Find out more in our quickstart guide
- Groups & PartiesWe offer courses and events for groups of friends, family and workmates.
- Opening times & pricesCheck out our opening times and all the prices.
- Competitions At The DepotRegular competitions take place throughout the year. Check here for the latest information.
- About The DepotGet more information about the Depot and find out how to get in touch.